Skip Navigation

Ehrlichiosis and Anaplasmosis

Skip Content Marketing
  • Share this:
  • submit to facebook
  • Tweet it
  • submit to reddit
  • submit to StumbleUpon
  • submit to Google +


If you have been bitten by a tick or have been in a tick-infested area and you have any of the symptoms typical of these infections—even mild ones—you should contact your healthcare provider. Your healthcare provider will use this information along with laboratory tests to find out whether you have ehrlichiosis or anaplasmosis or perhaps some other tickborne infection.

Last Updated May 13, 2011