Skip Navigation
Skip Website Tools
Volunteer for Clinical Studies

Volunteer for NIAID-funded clinical studies related to shingles on

learn more about shingles at NIH Senior Health


Skip Content Marketing
  • Share this:
  • submit to facebook
  • Tweet it
  • submit to reddit
  • submit to StumbleUpon
  • submit to Google +


You should go to your healthcare provider if you develop a rash. By looking at the rash, your healthcare provider can tell whether you have shingles and start you on treatment if you do.

Last Updated September 10, 2010