FungiDB, one of the NIAID-funded Bioinformatics Resource Centers, is an integrated genomic and functional genomic database for the kingdom Fungi.
FungiDB integrates whole genome sequence and annotation and also includes experimental and environmental isolate sequence data. The database includes comparative genomics, analysis of gene expression, and supplemental bioinformatics analyses and a web interface for data-mining.
More information about this resource is available at FungiDB
Main Areas of Focus
- Comparative genomics
- Analysis of gene expression
- Supplemental bioinformatics
- Web-based data-mining
- Whole genome sequence and annotation
- Experimental and environmental isolate sequence data
- Analysis and annotation tools and tutorials
Who Can Use This Resource
- Freely and publicly available to the scientific community
How To Get Started
- Register for a free account on the FungiDB website