The tools in the Systems Immunology Toolkit will collectively allow you to upload microarray data, view that data on a gene-by-gene basis, overlay clinical data, analyze your data using a modular framework, compare your data to other datasets and diseases, and get a quick functional interpretation of the genes in your gene list.
More information about this resource is available at Systems Immunology Toolkit
Main Areas of Focus
- Allows the visualization and comparative analysis of publicly available data to decipher immune regulation.
- Gene Expression browser: View the expression level of all genes in a dataset; overlay the clinical data associated with the samples; and rank the genes, either using pre-defined lists or dynamically.
- Module Analysis Tool:
- Analyzes data to find pre-defined groupings of coordinately expressed genes (modules).
- Determines the functional annotation of those modules.
- Creates a molecular fingerprint of gene expression for each individual sample.
Who Can Use This Resource
- Available for public use
How To Get Started
- Create an account on the Human Immunology Project Consortium (HIPC) website