If you are interested in volunteering to participate in a clinical study, please call us at 866-833-LIFE (5433) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you information about our clinical studies and follow up with you to answer any questions.
You can also fill out a confidential Volunteer Questionnaire to see if you are eligible for VRC clinical studies.
Once you agree to participate, we will follow the steps below.
- You will have an initial interview.
- We will tell you about the study in detail.
- We will answer any questions you have to make sure that you understand everything involved with participating in our trial.
- You will read and sign a consent form for the study.
- We will ask you to complete a health questionnaire.
- You will receive a clinical exam that includes blood tests and a physical exam.
- Over the period of a few weeks or months (depending on the trial), you will receive a vaccination or a series of vaccinations.
- You will be asked to keep a record of any physical reaction you have to the vaccine.
- We will monitor the effects of the vaccine through periodic blood tests.
- You will also receive physical examinations while you are participating in the trial.
For more information on VRC clinical trials, please call us at 866-833-LIFE (5433) or email us at email@example.com.