- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome Research Review Committee
See the review contact and committee roster at Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome Research Review Committee.
- AIDS Research Advisory Committee
See the list of members at AIDS Research Advisory Committee.
- Allergy, Immunology, and Transplantation Research Committee
See the review contact and committee roster at Allergy, Immunology, and Transplantation Research Committee.
- Board of Scientific Counselors
See the list of members at Division of Intramural Research Board of Scientific Counselors.
- Executive Committee
The NIAID Executive Committee is the senior internal policy and advisory group to the Director, NIAID.
- Microbiology and Infectious Diseases Research Committee
See the review contacts and committee rosters at Subcommittee A and Subcommittee B.
- National Advisory Allergy and Infectious Disease Council
The NIAID Advisory Council plays four key roles: performing second-level review, advising us on policy, reviewing programs, and developing and clearing concepts for program announcements, requests for applications, and solicitations.
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Advisory and Peer Review Committees Serviced by NIAID
NIAID services NIH advisory and peer review committees by managing conflict-of-interest documents, assisting with logistics and travel for committee members, and ensuring compliance with Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA) requirements for reporting, recruiting, and reimbursement. See the list of Advisory and Peer Review Committees serviced by NIAID and find contact information for each.