Clinical research studies are vital to developing vaccines that ease human suffering, can potentially prevent a pandemic, and in many cases, save lives. At the Vaccine Research Center (VRC), we are looking for adults over age 18 who are willing to volunteer their time and work closely with us to evaluate vaccines against diseases such as HIV/AIDS, Ebola, flu, and others.
For more information or to volunteer for a vaccine research study
- Call: 866-833-LIFE (5433)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help researchers develop potentially lifesaving vaccines
- Contribute to the advancement of medicine
- Provide researchers with important scientific information in a safe and confidential environment
- Receive financial compensation for your time
How It Works
- An independent committee reviews all VRC studies for safety, ethics, and need before approving them for volunteer participation.
- When you contact the VRC, you will be asked a few questions about your health.
- If you meet certain criteria, a screening visit is scheduled in which you will undergo a blood draw and physical examination to determine your eligibility for a vaccine study.
- You will receive a consent form that explains the study in detail and in non-technical language.
- By signing the consent form, you are indicating that you understand the study and that you volunteer to participate. As a volunteer, you are free to withdraw from the study at any time.
- All volunteers are compensated for their participation.