NIAID is conducting and supporting research to find better ways to diagnose, treat, and prevent tickborne diseases as well as ways to control the tick populations that transmit microbes.
- Incorporating Systems Biology to Vector-Borne Pathogen Research: Current Landscape, Challenges, and Opportunities, May 17–18, 2022
- Targeting the Parasite within the Vector: Exploring Novel Approaches to Prevent Transmission of Vector-Borne Diseases, July 20-21, 2021
- Driving Success in Vector Control Product Development for Public Health: The Critical Roles of Preferred Product Characteristics (PPC) and Target Product Profile (TPP) Documents, June 26, July 2, and August 6, 2020
- Vector Control Product Development Pathway: Phase-Dependent Evidence Gathering, June 24-25, 2019
- A Primer For The Design And Conduct Of Clinical Trials For Vector Interventions, May 7-8, 2018