NIAID scientists study all aspects of infectious diseases, from bench to bedside. With the help of support and administrative staff, they work to find ever better methods of disease prevention, diagnosis, and treatments. Find out more about NIAID’s culture, benefits, workplace flexibilities, and available NIAID Careers. Join NIAID and make a difference!
Find Your Career at NIAID
View a full list of currently recruiting job opportunities in the scientific and administrative career areas. If you are looking for research training opportunities, check out the Research Training area.
Explore NIAID’s Dynamic Atmosphere!
Learn how NIAID commits to diversity, equity, inclusion, & accessibility in our workforce and research.
Get a glimpse at what it’s like to work in NIAID’s dynamic atmosphere!
NIAID’s world-renown scientists and cutting-edge research fosters a dynamic diverse and inclusive culture in which employees thrive.
Open Fellowships Opportunities
- Post-doctoral Fellow Position available in the Neuro-immune Crosstalk Unit at NIAID
- Postdoctoral Fellowship at NIH with Host-Pathogen Interactions and Structural Vaccinology Section
- Postdoctoral Intramural Research Fellowship Position - Laboratory of Persistent Viral Diseases
- Technology Transfer Fellowship Program has two open positions
Featured Career Opportunities
- Grants Management Specialist (GMP) - Rolling application
- Health Scientist Administrator (Program Officer) - Senior Scientific Initiative Manager - Closes Jan 27, 2023