The Division of Clinical Research (DCR) plays an integral role in facilitating the efficient and effective performance of NIAID research programs on both the domestic and the international level. This is accomplished through a multi-faceted approach to the provision and support of services vital to the research infrastructure that include oversight and management of intramural clinical research, program planning and management, regulatory monitoring and compliance, statistical consultation and research methodology, and clinical research capacity building.
DCR vision is to facilitate high quality, state-of-the-art NIAID clinical research in the areas of allergic, immunologic, and infectious diseases. DCR provides multi-disciplinary trans-NIAID services for facilitating clinical research and managing special projects as directed by NIAID leadership.
- Organizational Chart
- Office of Chief Scientist, Integrated Research Facility
- Office of Clinical Research Policy and Regulatory Operations
- Office of Planning and Operations Support
- Program Planning and Analysis Branch
- Intramural Clinical Management and Operations Branch
- Collaborative Clinical Research Branch
- Biostatistics Research Branch