Please follow the directions below for each CRS in the CTU designated as Scenario 3 in the CTU specific transition letter received from DAIDS. Due dates for completion of requirements are specified and the links will connect to applicable resources. Access to the DAIDS Learning Portal (DLP) will be necessary to access required trainings - please visit https://daidslearningportal.niaid.nih.gov to create an account.
Complete by November 30, 2021
If a CRS falls under scenario 3, please complete the following steps:
- Please see links for Network study close-out activities in the Network/HANC Transition Packet section in the Additional Resources section.
- Review the transition section packet sections for each DAIDS group using the links in the Additional Resources section and complete any requirements.
- Complete the DAIDS CRS Close-out Checklist. Work with OCSO PO to complete these activities.
- If your site is closing out one or more Networks, but continuing as fully funded for another Network, complete ONLY steps 1 and 2 for those Networks that are closing.
- CRSs still participating in MTN studies will be designated as PS for that Network until the studies are complete and then they will be phased out for MTN.
- Please download the transition packet, transition checklist, and close-out checklist and open them in Adobe Acrobat for best functionality.