Funding News Edition: May 04, 2022 See more articles in this edition
Check out the recently redesigned public electronic Research Administration (eRA) website. It has new features and refreshed navigation for better usability.
Speaking of updates, here are a few recent eRA news items:
- The Transition from Dun & Bradstreet DUNS Numbers to Unique Entity ID (SAM) went into effect on April 4, 2022.
- Since the Commons Mobile Site Retired on April 25, 2022, use the mobile-friendly status screen in eRA Commons instead.
- Sometime in the next few months of 2022:
- iEdison Will Move from NIH eRA to the National Institute of Standards and Technology. Prepare for the transfer and connect your iEdison account to Login.gov. See this issue’s article “iEdison Transitioning to NIST This Summer”
- eRA will add an option so you can Consolidate Multiple Commons Accounts. We strongly recommend a single unified account for each person, even if you have multiple organizational roles or affiliations.
- eRA launched a New Look for the Federal Financial Report (FFR) Module on January 20, 2022.