Funding News Edition: December 22, 2022 See more articles in this edition
The live event offers a full Agenda of online sessions designed to clarify your grants process and the latest policies. You can engage with NIH staff through questions and answers, text chat features, and 1:1 calls. With over 15,000 attendees already registered for the event, you will also have plenty of Conference Networking Opportunities to meet colleagues in your field, learn, and share knowledge.
Start exploring before the event.
- Once registered, you can Log In at any time before the live event to begin planning your seminar schedule.
- The Exhibit Hall is already open so you can visit the virtual booths, collect links, and add resources to your virtual Swag Bag. You can explore all four rooms of the Exhibit Hall or use the Search for a Booth field on the upper right.
- Though the booths are currently unstaffed, NIH greeters and experts will be on hand in most booths during the live event for text chat. We would be happy to help answer your questions, share web links, or provide contact information for further assistance.
Schedule a Conversation with NIH Staff. Beginning around mid-January, most booths will add an option for you to preschedule 1:1 Meet the Experts calls. Each call is a unique opportunity to have a 20-minute conversation with an NIH expert during the live event. You can set up one call per booth. After you arrange a call, the conference website will include an orange Appointments tab on the right edge of your screen.
NIAID at the Conference.
- After you log in to the event, this direct link takes you to NIAID’s Virtual Booth. If you prefer, you can instead enter the Exhibit Hall, choose the orange button marked “Institutes and Centers Room A,” then select NIAID.
- For now, our booth offers a link to NIAID Resources for Attendees. During the live event, our staff will be in the booth for text chat—we hope you will say hello and let us know how we can help.
- Starting in mid-January, be sure to check our Chat With NIAID Experts webpage for updates. We will share instructions there on how to schedule your 1:1 call with NIAID staff.
Pre-Conference (PreCon) Events. If you registered for any of NIH’s PreCon Events in 2022, you can use the same login credentials for the upcoming live event. Check the PreCon Calendar of Events archive to review presentations on human subjects, early-career funding, loan repayment programs, and other topics.
Questions? Refer to the NIH Grants Conference Frequently Asked Questions or email NIHGrantsEvents@nih.gov about the conference. Direct your general questions about NIAID research funding to email@example.com.