- Text Chat with NIAID greeters. We will be on hand to answer questions and connect you with web resources and key contacts.
- 1:1 Expert Appointment. Select an appropriate expert from the list below, then use the booth’s scheduling link to set up your 20-minute call.
NIAID Staff Areas of Expertise for 1:1 Calls
Choose a staff volunteer with expertise that fits your topics of interest: grants management, funding initiatives, scientific programs, or peer review.
Grants Management experts can help you learn how to manage your award, reporting requirements, and more:
- Ann Devine, grants management
- Jordan Kindbom, grants management
Scientific program experts can advise you on NIAID support for applications in your areas of science and more:
- Natalia Kruchinin, NIAID small business programs (SBIR/STTR)
- Dona Love, DMID, bacteriology and mycology
- Eunchung Park, DMID, viral infections
- Brigitte Sanders , DAIDS, HIV/AIDS
- Reed Shabman, DMID, microbiology, immunology, genomics, preparing applications, data sharing, grants, contracts
- Kentner Singleton, DAIT, immunology, innate immunity
Scientific review experts can advise you on how the peer review process works, what reviewers check for in applications, and more:
- Hiten Chand, peer review
- Frank DeSilva, peer review, virology, microbiology
- Kelly Hudspeth, peer review, autoimmunity, allergy, transplantation, basic immunology
- Richard Kostriken, peer review
- Anuja Mathew, cellular immune responses, humanized mouse models
- Jennifer Meyers , peer review
- Lindsey Pujanandez, peer review, immunology
- Lou Rosenthal, peer review, immunology
- Soheyla Saadi, peer review
- Hailey Weerts, peer review, bacterial vaccines, enteric pathogens, and vaccine immunology
When it’s time to join your 1:1 call, Log In to the conference and access the schedule tab on the upper right edge of the screen.
Learn when and how to Contact NIAID Program Officers and Grants Management Specialists.
Direct your general questions about NIAID research funding to firstname.lastname@example.org.