Funding News Edition: August 03, 2022 See more articles in this edition
NIH eRA recently updated the Scientific Review Group (SRG) Roster Index to add new features, improve website security, and reflect the latest visual appearance for eRA modules. Refer to NIAID’s Know Your Audience to learn how SRG rosters can help you identify the optimal study section to list on the PHS Assignment Request Form for your investigator-initiated R01, R21, or R03 application.
The Roster Index lists past and present study sections, integrated review groups, and special emphasis panels. eRA’s recent update provides options to filter the table of review groups, export, and print.
Figure 1. Screenshot of the roster table interface.
Summarizing Figure 1 from left to right, here is what each interface element does:
- Tabs offer two options: Standing Committees or Special Emphasis Panels.
- Filter table with keywords in the text box.
- The column picker pulldown lets you choose which columns to include in the table.
- Export using the downward arrow option. Your options are MS Excel, Adobe PDF, or print.
- Use the grid icon to set how many rows to show on each page of the table.
- Page navigation is on the far right.
Follow the link in the table’s Roster Information column to get further details on each group, including a list of members and meetings. For an example, visit the Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome Research Study Section.