Date & Time:Thursday, December 9, 2021 - 10:00am to Friday, December 10, 2021 - 04:00pm
Location:Virtual - Zoom Webinar (Thursday, December 9) and Zoom Meeting (Friday, December 10)
The NIAID 15th Annual Fellows Workshop will take place virtually on Thursday, December 9, 2021 from 10:00 am to 4:45 pm (ET) and Friday, December 10, 2021 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm (ET)
This year’s workshop is designed to provide the opportunity for the presentation and discussion of NIAID research and to highlight the contributions of current Intramural postbacs, graduate students, postdocs, visiting fellows, research fellows, and clinical fellows from both Maryland and Montana.
This year’s workshop features:
- Plenary Speakers:
- Akiko Iwasaki, Ph.D., Professor of Immunobiology and Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology, Yale School of Medicine
- Kei Koizumi, Chief of Staff, The White House Office of Science and Technology Policy (OSTP)
- NIAID Outstanding Mentor Award Presentation
- Jessica E. Manning, M.D., M.Sc., Assistant Clinical Investigator, Laboratory of Malaria and Vector Research
- NIAID Fellows Presentations (6 Oral Presentations and 3 Postbac Mini-Talks)
- NIAID Fellows Virtual Poster Sessions
All NIAID and NIH trainees, investigators, and staff are welcome to attend!
The abstract submission portal is open from July 1 through September 1, 2021 for all NIAID intramural fellows (postbacs, predocs, postdocs, visiting fellows, research fellows, and clinical fellow).
General registration will open on September 10, 2021 for all other attendees: ie. NIH and NIAID trainees who have not submitted an abstract, principal investigators, staff scientists, and other NIAID/NIH employees. Registration is necessary to attend.
To register or to see more details, visit the event website.