The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) will host the sixth biennial Strategies for an HIV Cure meeting on October 12-13, 2023. This is a programmatic meeting to review research progress by awardees funded through the NIH Martin Delaney Collaboratories (MDCs) for HIV Cure Research program, foster communication and collaboration between the ten MDCs, and to collect feedback from representatives from each individual MDC Scientific Advisory Board (SAB) and Community Advisory Board (CAB).
The two-day in-person meeting will feature presentations from the ten NIH Martin Delaney Collaboratories for HIV Cure Research. In addition, the meeting will include presentations from the two Centers for Innovative HIV/AIDS Vaccine and Cure Research (CIAVCR). It will also feature abstract-driven poster sessions.
This meeting is open to all and anyone with interest in HIV cure can participate. There is no cost to attend, but advance registration is required for in-person attendance. A livestream of the meeting will also be made available and archived for later viewing.
Community members are organizing a separate meeting on October 11th, 2023 (Registration required).
- Carl Dieffenbach, Director DAIDS
- Brad Jones, Weill Medical College of Cornell University
- Luis Montaner, Wistar Institute
- Steven Deeks, UCSF
- Dan Barouch, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Mirko Paiardini, Emory University
- David Margolis, UNC Chapel Hill
- Kamel Khalili, Temple University
- Sumit Chanda, Scripps Institute, California
- Melanie Ott, J. David Gladstone Institutes
- Debbie Persaud, Johns Hopkin University\