This section provides links to resources for conducting clinical research during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- FDA Guidance on Conduct of Clinical Trials of Medical Products during COVID-19 Pandemic
- EMA Guidance on the Management of Clinical Trials during the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic
- Guidance Regarding COVID-19 Impact on Clinical Trials (Google Translate available)
- Use of Alternative/Remote Informed Consent Process during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- OHRP Guidance on COVID-19
- OHRP’s Exception to the Single IRB Review Requirements for Certain HHS-Conducted or-Supported Cooperative Research Activities During the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Public Health Emergency