This free resource offers easy searching of experimental data characterizing antibody and T cell epitopes studied in humans, non-human primates, and other animal species. Epitopes involved in infectious disease, allergy, autoimmunity, and transplant are included.The database contains detailed information for more than 100,000 unique immune epitopes related to infectious and immune-mediated diseases. The IEDB also provides tools to assist in the prediction and analysis of immune epitopes.
More information about this resource is available at Immune Epitope Database and Analysis Resource (IEDB)
Main Areas of Focus
- To disseminate immune epitope information
- To facilitate the development of new research tools, diagnostic techniques, and therapeutics
- Searchable database of epitopes, assays, and antigens
- Pre-defined specialized searches
- Epitope prediction and analysis tools
- Datasets related to benchmarking results of the IEDB Analysis Resource predictive tools
- Researchers can submit tools for inclusion at the IEDB
- Researchers can submit data to the IEDB
Who Can Use This Resource
- Available for public use.