The International Maternal Pediatric Adolescent AIDS Clinical Trials (IMPAACT) Early Career Investigator Mentored Research program aims to support the development of early career investigators to enter the field of maternal/child HIV research and advance the mission of the IMPAACT Network. In coordination with mentors, early career investigators are invited to propose a project that takes advantage of data and/or samples generated by the IMPAACT Network.
Successful applicants will be funded for 24 months, subject to certain restrictions.
More information about this resource is available at IMPAACT Early Career Investigator Mentored Research
Main Areas of Focus
- To develop early career investigators to enter the field of maternal/child HIV research and advance the mission of the IMPAACT Network
- Early career investigators are provided funding to cover a portion of their time and expenses including travel and research materials/supplies.
Who Can Use This Resource
- Investigator within 10 years of completion of training (from terminal degree or residency training)
- Currently an Instructor/Lecturer, Assistant Professor or equivalent at their institution
- Engaged in participant-oriented research
How To Get Started
- Find out how to apply on the IMPAACT website.