The OMICS-LHV (Lethal Human Viruses) is part of the NIAID Systems Biology for Infectious Diseases Research program. The OMICS-LHV project aims to develop a comprehensive understanding of the host response to unique viruses that cause lethal infections in humans by using a systems biology approach.
Main Areas of Focus
- To take global measurements of changes in different host molecules in cells or tissues infected with these viruses
- To make predictions about what controls these changes using computational analysis and modeling
- To test these predictions to refine the models
- To provide a strong foundation for understanding the host response to lethal human virus pathogens
Who Can Use This Resource
- Available for public use.
How To Get Started
- Visit the Omics LVH website to access datasets.