SPICE is a data-mining software application that analyzes large FLOWJO data sets from polychromatic flow cytometry and organizes the normalized data graphically. SPICE enables users to discover potential correlations in their experimental data within complex data sets. Many potential applications for SPICE exist – the software can be used to analyze any multivariate data set for which a series of nominal measurements and a single continuous measurement is available.
Main Areas of Focus
- To end the need for spreadsheets:
- Use a single application specifically designed for flow cytometry data.
- Create and adjust "views" of your source data in seconds.
- Simplify analysis for large and complex data sets.
- To help researchers discover qualitative patterns within your data sets:
- Sort your data by any variable or parameter by a simple drag-and-drop interface.
- Select analytical roles for each of your experimental variables using drop-down menus.
- To create simple views of complex data sets for publication:
- Define data views with a few mouse clicks.
- Use formatting palettes to customize your graphs for reports or presentations.
- Save your data views for comparison and review.
Who Can Use This Resource
- Available for public use.
- SPICE requires MacOS / OS X 10.5 or Above. There are no plans to support Microsoft Windows.