Some links will work for NIAID staff only.
To prevent NIAID from making an award before problems are resolved and required documentation is in place.
Bars to grant awards fall into three categories: human subjects, research animal welfare, and Office of Research Integrity misconduct in science.
For more information and contacts, see the following:
- Bars to Grant Awards—Human Subjects SOP
- Bars to Grant Awards—Research Animals SOP
- Bars to Grant Awards—Research Misconduct SOP
Applicants or grantees with questions should read Contacting Program Officers and Grants Management Specialists
For human subjects bars, staff should contact the NIAID division point of contact:
- DAIDS—Contact for NIAID Staff and back-up Contact for NIAID Staff
- DAIT—Contact for NIAID Staff
- DMID—Contact for NIAID Staff
For research animal bars, Contact for NIAID Staff
For research misconduct bars, Contact for NIAID Staff
If you have knowledge to share or want more information on this topic, email email@example.com with the title of this page or its URL and your question or comment. Thanks for helping us clarify and expand our knowledge base.