201st Meeting of the National Advisory Allergy and Infectious Diseases Council
Virtual Meeting: June 6, 2022
8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.—Subcommittee Review of Applications (closed to the public)
- 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.—Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome Subcommittee—Virtual
- 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.—Allergy, Immunology, and Transplantation Subcommittee—Virtual
- 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.—Microbiology and Infectious Diseases Subcommittee—Virtual
10:30 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.—Director's Remarks (open to the public)—Virtual
- Council remarks—Anthony S. Fauci, M.D., director, NIAID
- Guest speaker—Richard Koup, M.D., acting director, Vaccine Research Center
11:45 a.m. to 12:00 noon—Full Council Review of Applications and Subcommittee Actions (closed to the public)—Virtual
1:00 p.m. to adjournment—Subcommittee Meetings (open to the public)
- 1:00 p.m. to 4:15 p.m.—Combined meeting of the AIDS Subcommittee and the AIDS Research Advisory Committee—Virtual. See the Agenda.
- 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.—Allergy, Immunology, and Transplantation Subcommittee—Virtual. See the Agenda.
- 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.—Microbiology and Infectious Diseases Subcommittee—Virtual. See the Agenda.
Future Meeting Dates
September 12, 2022
January 30, 2023 (virtual)
June 5, 2023
For directions, maps, and parking information, see NIH’s Visitor Information page.
For more information, see the Advisory Council portal.