191st Meeting of the National Advisory Allergy and Infectious Diseases Council
Natcher Conference Center, Bethesda, MD
January 28, 2019
8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.—Subcommittee Review of Applications (closed to the public)
- 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.—Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome Subcommittee—Conference Room A
- 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.—Allergy, Immunology, and Transplantation Subcommittee—Conference Room D
- 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.—Microbiology and Infectious Diseases Subcommittee—Conference Rooms F1 and F2
10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.—Director's Remarks (open to the public)—Conference Rooms E1 and E2
- Council remarks—Anthony S. Fauci, M.D., director, NIAID
- Guest speaker—H. Clifford Lane, M.D., director, Division of Clinical Research, NIAID—Update on Ebola in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
11:30 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.—Full Council Review of Applications and Subcommittee Actions
(closed to the public)—Conference Rooms E1 and E2
1:00 p.m. to adjournment—Subcommittee Meetings (open to the public)
- 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.—Combined meeting of the AIDS Subcommittee and the AIDS Research Advisory Committee—Conference Rooms E1 and E2. See the Agenda.
- 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.—Allergy, Immunology, and Transplantation Subcommittee—Conference Room D. See the Agenda.
- 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.—Microbiology and Infectious Diseases Subcommittee—Conference Rooms F1 and F2. See the Agenda.
Future Meeting Dates
June 3, 2019
September 9, 2019
January 27, 2020
June 1, 2020
September 14, 2020
Find location details at NIH Natcher Conference Center Information.
For more information, see the Advisory Council portal.