186th Meeting of the National Advisory Allergy and Infectious Diseases Council
Natcher Conference Center, Bethesda, MD
June 5, 2017
8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.—Subcommittee Review of Applications (closed to the public)
- 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.—Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome Subcommittee—Conference Room A
- 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.—Allergy, Immunology, and Transplantation Subcommittee—Conference Room D
- 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.—Microbiology and Infectious Diseases Subcommittee—Conference Rooms F1 and F2
10:00 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.—Director's Remarks (open to the public)—Conference Rooms E1 and E2
- Council remarks—Anthony S. Fauci, M.D., director, NIAID
- Guest speakers
- John Mascola, M.D., director, Vaccine Research Center
- Lawrence A. Tabak, D.D.S., Ph.D., principal deputy director, NIH
11:45 a.m. to 12 noon—Full Council Review of Applications and Subcommittee Actions
(closed to the public)—Conference Rooms E1 and E2
1:00 p.m. to adjournment—Subcommittee Meetings (open to the public)
- 1:00 p.m. to 4:40 p.m.—Combined meeting of the AIDS Subcommittee and the AIDS Research Advisory Committee—Conference Rooms E1 and E2. See the Agenda.
- 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.—Allergy, Immunology, and Transplantation Subcommittee—Conference Room D. See the Agenda.
- 1:00 p.m. to 3:50 p.m.—Microbiology and Infectious Diseases Subcommittee—Conference Rooms F1 and F2. See the Agenda.
Future Meeting Dates
September 11, 2017
January 29, 2018
June 4, 2018
September 17, 2018
January 28, 2019
June 3, 2019
September 9, 2019
Find location details at NIH Natcher Conference Center Information.
For more information, see the Advisory Council portal.