205th Meeting of the National Advisory Allergy and Infectious Diseases Council
5601 Fishers Lane, Rockville, Maryland
Fishers Lane Conference Center—Grand Hall
September 11, 2023
8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.—Subcommittee Review of Applications (closed to the public)
- 8:15 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.—Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome Subcommittee
- 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.—Allergy, Immunology, and Transplantation Subcommittee
- 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.—Microbiology and Infectious Diseases Subcommittee
10:30 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.—Director's Remarks (open to the public)—To watch this session, go to NIH VideoCast.
- Council remarks—Hugh Auchincloss, M.D., Acting Director, NIAID
- Guest speaker—Ted Pierson, Ph.D., Director, Vaccine Research Center, NIAID
11:45 a.m. to 12:00 noon—Full Council Review of Applications and Subcommittee Actions (closed to the public)
1:00 p.m. to adjournment—Subcommittee Meetings (open to the public)
- 1:00 p.m. to 4:20 p.m.—Combined meeting of the AIDS Subcommittee and the AIDS Research Advisory Committee—NIH VideoCast. See the Agenda.
- 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.—Allergy, Immunology, and Transplantation Subcommittee—NIH VideoCast. See the Agenda.
- 1:00 p.m. to 3:20 p.m.—Microbiology and Infectious Diseases Subcommittee—NIH VideoCast. See the Agenda.
Future Meeting Dates
January 30, 2024 (virtual)
June 3, 2024
September 9, 2024
For directions, maps, and parking information, see NIH’s Visitor Information page.
For more information, see the Advisory Council portal.