203rd Meeting of the National Advisory Allergy and Infectious Diseases Council
Virtual Meeting: January 30, 2023
8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.—Subcommittee Review of Applications (closed to the public)
- 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.—Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome Subcommittee—Virtual
- 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.—Allergy, Immunology, and Transplantation Subcommittee—Virtual
- 8:45 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.—Microbiology and Infectious Diseases Subcommittee—Virtual
10:30 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.—Director's Remarks (open to the public)—Virtual
- Council remarks—Hugh Auchincloss, M.D., Acting Director, NIAID
- Guest speaker—Renee Wegrzyn, Ph.D., Director, Advanced Research Projects Agency for Health (ARPA-H)
11:45 a.m. to 12:00 noon—Full Council Review of Applications and Subcommittee Actions (closed to the public)—Virtual
1:00 p.m. to adjournment—Subcommittee Meetings (open to the public)
- 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.—Combined meeting of the AIDS Subcommittee and the AIDS Research Advisory Committee—Virtual. See the Agenda.
- 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.—Allergy, Immunology, and Transplantation Subcommittee—Virtual. See the Agenda.
- 1:00 p.m. to 3:45 p.m.—Microbiology and Infectious Diseases Subcommittee—Virtual. See the Agenda.
Future Meeting Dates
June 5, 2023
September 11, 2023
January 29, 2024 (virtual)
For directions, maps, and parking information, see NIH’s Visitor Information page.
For more information, see the Advisory Council portal.