The Partnership for Access to Clinical Trials (PACT) team includes multicultural professionals with skills in phlebotomy, case management, health promotion, and data processing who have knowledge of the Washington, D.C. area and its diverse population and varied health needs. The NIAID PACT team works side-by-side with local health care providers and helps patients overcome barriers to clinical trial participation such as language, transportation, and culture.
- Carmen Baba-Dijols, Outreach Liaison
- Charlita Whitehead, Outreach Liaison
- Marco Zurita, Outreach Liaison
- Jackie Carufel, Outreach Coordinator
- Ana Nuñez, Outreach Coordinator