The IIG sponsors activities that are crucial to fostering interactions and promoting scientific communication among the NIH-FDA Immunology Community:
- Immunology Seminar Series: Every Wednesday afternoon distinguished scientists primarily from the extramural community present their most recent and exciting work.
- IIG Annual Workshop: One of the most important activity of the IIG is the Annual NIH- and FDA-wide Immunology Workshop. Immunologists from the entire NIH and FDA communities are welcome, and PIs, staff scientists, and trainees from many ICDs attended these annual events. In addition, editors from scientific journals are invited to attend.
Other Seminar Series
The IIG steering committee also curates a list of immunology-relevant events.
- WALS Lectures
- Clinical Center Grand Rounds
- Vaccine Research Center Seminar Series
- Twinbrook Seminar Series - Contact Marilyn Parham for schedule information
- Inflammatory Disease Interest Group Seminar Series
- Genomics and Immunology Science Brown Bag Lunch Series
Calendar of Events
The IIG steering committee curates a calendar of all-immunology-relevant events at the NIH, FDA, and beyond. This calendar may contain events not sponsored, managed or related to HHS, NIH or FDA.