Need help applying to NIAID career opportunities? Visit the links below to find out what you may be eligible for, as well as tips on writing your federal resume and applying to career opportunities at NIAID/NIH.
- Do You Need A Degree for a Federal Job?
- May I Apply If I'm Close to Completing My Degree?
- Do I Need to be a United States Citizen to Work for the Federal Government?
- "Special Federal Hiring Authority for Individuals with Disabilities"
- Does Military Rank and Grade Qualify Me for a Specific Federal Pay Grade or Level?
- 5 Tips for Communicating Your Qualifications
- Three Steps to Get Referred to the Selecting Official for Government Jobs using USAJOBS
- Federal Resume Tips
- Glossary of NIH Job Terminology
- NIH Information for Applicants
- How to Apply for Federal Jobs
- USA Jobs tutorials with tips for applying to federal positions
- What Happens to My Resume When It's Sent to the Hiring Official?