Chief, DNA Tumor Virus Section
Major Areas of Research
- Mechanisms by which extrachromosomal human papillomavirus (HPV) genomes are established, partitioned, and amplified during persistent infection.
- The role of host intrinsic immunity, and DNA damage response and repair pathways in HPV DNA replication
- Analysis of the mechanism and consequences of viral genome integration in HPV-associated cancers
- Keratinocyte biology: Reprogramming Keratinocytes by Rho Kinase inhibition
- PaVE: The PapillomaVirus Episteme , a bioinformatics resource