About the CCRB
- Vision – To reduce the impact of infectious diseases globally through timely clinical research.
- Mission – To advance clinical research in infectious diseases through government partnerships and collaborations to inform public health practices.
- Values – Integrity; Cultural Sensitivity; Scientific Excellence; Mutual Trust and Respect; Perseverance
- Develop and implement collaborative clinical research to generate new knowledge and establish strong scientific foundations
- Optimize and maintain clinical research infrastructure to ensure readiness
- Support NIAID and Special Project priorities by cultivating strong relationships
Division of Clinical Research (DCR Special Projects)
- Infectious Disease Clinical Research Program (IDCRP)
- Indonesia Research Partnership on Infectious Disease (INA-RESPOND)
- Mali-University Clinical Research Center (UCRC)
- Mexican Emerging Infectious Disease Clinical Research Network (LaRed)
- Partnership of Clinical Research in Guinea (PREGUI)
- Pamoja Tulinde Maisha (PALM) (“Together Save Lives” in the Kiswahili language)
- Partnership for Research on Vaccines and Infectious Diseases in Liberia (PREVAIL)
CCRB Global Research Partnerships
For more information about CCRB, please email CCRB_INFO@niaid.nih.gov.