OCM serves as a service center for committee management functions.
- Operates 21 advisory committees, including special emphasis panels
- Guides staff regarding policies and procedures
- Administers two Scientific Review and Evaluation Award programs: payment mechanism for reviewers and costs of review meetings
- Administers NIAID Advisory Council meetings and operations
- Prepares committee-related reports
- Oversees conflict of interest issues related to committees
- Provides ethics training to members of the Council and Board of Scientific Counselors for all service center clients
- Provides services to the National Human Genome Research Institute and National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences
Check Contact Information for OCM.
Go to Division of Extramural Activities (DEA) to learn more about DEA.