OCM serves as a service center for committee management functions.
- Operates 24 advisory committees, including special emphasis panels
- Guides staff regarding policies and procedures
- Administers two Scientific Review and Evaluation Award programs: payment mechanism for reviewers and costs of review meetings
- Administers NIAID Advisory Council meetings and operations
- Prepares committee-related reports
- Oversees conflict of interest issues related to committees
- Provides ethics training to members of the Office of AIDS Research Advisory Council and the Council and Board of Scientific Counselors for all service center clients
- Provides services to the National Eye Institute, National Human Genome Research Institute, National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences, and Office of AIDS Research Advisory Council
Check Contact Information for OCM.
Learn more about the rest of the Division of Extramural Activities (DEA) at About DEA.