- Provides leadership, guidance, and expertise in knowledge and educational resources focused on extramural grant and contract management, policies, and procedures
- Manages the NIAID extramural website, newsletters, and news alerts to ensure they’re timely and useful for NIAID’s extramural community
- Maintains and expands knowledge-based resources for NIAID extramural staff
- Distributes information on extramural policy, procedures, initiatives, and other topics of interest for the extramural research community
- Serves as subject matter experts in developing and maintaining content and educational resources to advance the NIAID mission
- Provides editorial leadership and guidance to outside authors.
Learn more about the rest of Division of Extramural Activities at About DEA.