- Provides leadership, guidance, and expertise in knowledge and educational resources focused on extramural grant and contract management, policies, and procedures
- Manages all NIAID extramural-related content on both the public NIAID website and staff website.
- Publishes NIAID Funding News for subscribers around the globe, ensuring timely and useful information for NIAID's extramural community
- Publishes Inside Extramural to keep Institute staff informed of the latest policies and procedures
- Publishes the DEA Annual Report
- Maintains and expands knowledge-based resources for NIAID extramural staff
- Distributes information on extramural policy, procedures, initiatives, and other topics of interest for the extramural research community
- Serves as subject matter experts in developing and maintaining content and educational resources to advance the NIAID mission
- Provides editorial leadership and guidance to outside authors.
Learn more about the rest of Division of Extramural Activities at About DEA.